With our partners, once again, we are organising the DDW Talks programme. We’ll investigate the many facets of design through 8 different themes. Together with key figures from the field of design and beyond, we explore a diversity of design disciplines, discussing current affairs, reflecting on the past and casting our minds into the future.
Find the theme that fits your field of work. After the DDW Talk, discuss with other professionals the influence of design in your work. And get inspired!
- Future Cities: How pleasant is city densification?
- Sustainable Products: What materials and crafts will help us build a better future?
- Connected Living: How will we live and work together in the future?
- Designing Society: How can we use design to serve the needs of society?
- Contemporary Icons: What are the newest developments in the world of collectable design objects?
- Adapted Realities: How can new forms of design improve both our physical and virtual worlds?
- Eco Pioneers: How can we use design, science, and technology to save the planet?
- Interactive Experiences: How is technology fueling new forms of design, art, and creativity?