Happening on 22 October
- Station area - The Social Hub | BYBORRE - The Elephant in the room | Design Impact with Yinka Ilori →
10:00 - 11:30 - Free access, registration required
- Centre area - Van Abbemuseum | Embassy of Inclusive Society | (De)coding Bodies →
14:00 - 16:00 - Free access, registration required
- Strijp T+R area - BioArt Laboratories | MA Biodesign Research | The Microbial Council →
14:00 - 17:00 - Paid access, registration required
- Strijp-S area - MU Hybrid Art House | TIMELESSTIME by MAISON the FAUX →
14:00 - 17:00 - Free access
- Station area - TU/e | VPRO x Dutch Design Week | VPRO x Dutch Design Week Live →
16:00 - 19:00 - Free access, registration required
DDW at Night
- Other area - Salon Veneman | Dream Cakes | Dream Cakes Festive Opening →
16:00 - 20:00 - Free access
- Other area - GGzE Landgoed De Grote Beek | littlefishtino | "Rain" Watchers →
Are you longing for the luscious rain? "Rain" Watchers is a space for people to experience the rain, and more than the rain, from watching to exploring nature as a healing environment with all senses.
Design in the comfort of your own home
Picture this: contemporary and iconic design created by prominent and emerging designers exhibiting at DDW…in your own home! DDW and Catawiki join forces to celebrate design with an online auction from 21 to 29 October. Become the proud owner of a genuine design masterpiece!
How to visit DDW
Still in doubt how to get to DDW? Sit back, relax, and let the train whisk you to Eindhoven and hop off right into the heart of the design world. And at a nice discount with the NS x DDW combo ticket!
Got no other option than coming to DDW by car? If you’ve got empty seats, share them with fellow DDW visitors. But how to find them, you might ask? Slinger has the answer! Better for the environment and a great way to meet fellow attendees.