Happening on 24 October
- Canal area - Fifth NRE | Dutch Design Foundation | interCHANGES | LIVING ENVIRONMENT x THRIVING PLANET→
09:00 - 11:30 - Paid access, registration required
- West area - PLAN-B | Re-imagine a picture of Wealth→
14:00 - 15:30 - Free access with a DDW wristband, registration required
- Strijp-S area - Microlab | DesignUnited.Dialogues →
14:00 - 17:00 - Free access with a DDW wristband, registration required
- Centre area - Van Abbemuseum | Embassy of Inclusive Society | Beyond the visible →
15:00 - 17:00 - Free access, reservation required
- Other area - Steentjeskerk | Charis Stephanie - Talk 'Trauma-sensitive gynecology' →
15:30 - 17:00 - Free access
DDW at Night
- Sectie-C area - Hall 14 | 1m2 Collective →
In just 1m2 of ground space we will exhibit as many designers as possible. To give opportunity to starting, self taught and student designers for exposure, as well as making a statement about the inclusivity of design festivals.
Talk a walk along the Avenue of Fresh Perspectives
Eager to get a taste of what the fresh, new talents are cooking up? The Avenue of Fresh Perspectives is an exploration of the prominent themes of our contemporary era from the perspective of the newest generation of makers.
Discover the Avenue of fresh perspectives →
Discover exhibitions from schools and educational institutions →
The makers of the future
Discover the best DDW tips for the makers of the future: children, young people and students aged 6 to 18!
Discover DDW Young →