The fifth edition of CreativeNL at Dutch Design Week celebrates Game Changers in circular design.
What to expect
The programme is part of 2023 Dutch Design Week. The conference speakers will discuss what circular alternatives we should design and how we can design systemic change, present tangible solutions and visualize different perspectives. All from an East - West perspective.
At 2023 Dutch Design Week we will welcome several incoming delegations from Hong Kong, China, Japan and Indonesia. Together with Dutch designers and innovators, they venture into circular design from the angle of cross-cultural collaborations, societal challenges and different cultural backgrounds. With mind-blowing presentations and new proposals on how we can circularly design our systems, our built environment and the everyday goods we consume.
- Devana Ng - #Invisible Bag (co-founder)
- Gosha Muhammad - Ōd Architecture Studio (principal architect)
- Ivana Mik - Fou Food Lab (mad food scientist)
- Lucas de Man - DDW Embassy of Circular & Biobased Building (creative leader)
- Monique Knapen - CreativeNL (Asia focus)
- Omar Ali - Metabolic (commercial & partnerships lead)
- Pim van Baarsen - Social designer (winner Dutch Design Awards 2023)
- Roger Wu - HongKong Design Centre (curator & architect)
- Emmy Scholten - Metabolic (commercial director)
Join us in Eindhoven or online
Date: Wednesday October 25th 2023
Time: 15:00 - 17:00 Conference // 17:00 - 18:00 networking drinks
Address: De Effenaar, Dommelstraat 2, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
In case the event is fully booked, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The direct link to access the online livestream: https://bit.ly/DDW-Game-Changers
About CreativeNL, ENTRY
ENTRY organizes cross-cultural exchange events for the Dutch creative industry with a focus on the Chinese market. ENTRY connects industry professionals with the aim to share knowledge and to develop, empower and sustain business relations and cooperations. www.3ntry.nl