Objects and matter that range from abstract and absurdist, anthropomorphic to human like wonky, grotesque to naive, serious to fun, yet united in a green and colorful reminder of nature’s expressionism. Telling a message of my obsession with nature’s natural flow, feeling and strength.
Human centric works that play with your imagination
The works of Keja-Planken embrace your brain. Creations that relax through shape, texture and colors. The imagination incorporated in colours, various materials, treatments, textures and techniques literally makes you part of it. Objects that are Human-centric and give you your own imagination.
Art and design enthusiasts love to embrace the sustainable works of Keja-Planken in their homes. Keja-Planken touches the fantasy and makes you feel it. Not only in her works of art, but also through her talent and power to let people experience new thing. In both live and visual worlds presented during DDW she will let you experience her thoughts and utopia.
- Sandra X NS leftover objects soon to be revealed
- Sandra x Dutch Textile Museum sneakpreview the year of Vermeer 2023
- Sandra's Nature Face tapestry 170 x 140 tuft eucalyptus and bamboo
+ The Virtual utopia world of the Nature Face tapestry
- Sandra's Green Mile Tapestry 240 x 100 tuft eucalyptus and bamboo
- Sandra's Zaza Spirit animal 140 x 110 tuft eucalyptus and bamboo
- Sandra's misfits ceramics and forestly side table
- Sandra x Dutch Textile Museum the knit Green mind pendant