What if the quality of life is central to designing mobility? What if mobility ensures better well-being and more connection? What if mobility aims to prevent transport movements? What if mobility makes a positive contribution to the environment?
Designers and organisations are looking into these and similar questions. This year, the Embassy of Mobility, among others, is once again presenting interesting insights into mobility. This theme tour explores various angles based on innovative projects and high-profile exhibitions.
Design Tour information
- For whom: Design and business professionals
- Group size: max. 15 persons
- Price: € 1,065 excluding VAT
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: Every day
- Language: Dutch, English or on request
- Location: Strijp-S Strijp-S
- Professional Design Guide
- Exclusive tour for your group
- Coffee, tea and something sweet on arrival
- Water for the road
- Entrance tickets for DDW22
Want to book a Design Tour, or do you have any questions? We're happy to schedule an appointment with you. Contact us via email@example.com.