An inclusive society is one in which everyone feels seen and represented. Various designers embrace the broad spectrum and complexity of this subject and dive into its depths with their projects. What are the elements that question current exclusion systems and patterns of thought? This theme tour highlights projects that put diversity and inclusivity on the agenda, provoke thought, and offer solutions. We take you along a storyline that touches upon different aspects of an inclusive society, from simple to heavy topics.
Design Tour information
- For whom: Design and business professionals
- Group size: max. 15 persons
- Price: € 1,065 excluding VAT
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: Every day
- Language: Dutch, English or on request
- Location: Strijp-S Strijp-S
- Professional Design Guide
- Exclusive tour for your group
- Coffee, tea and something sweet on arrival
- Water for the road
- Entrance tickets for DDW22
Want to book a Design Tour, or do you have any questions? We're happy to schedule an appointment with you. Contact us via email@example.com.