During this tour you will discover the power of design. Your tour participants will see, talk about and experience examples of themes that have progressed a step further thanks to design. In line with your wishes and those of your colleagues, guests of contacts, the DDW programming team will select the most relevant projects, highlights and locations for you.
The projects and locations we visit, depend entirely on you and your guest’s preferences.
We will start with an introduction about the power of design from one of our top designers, such as a former winner of the Dutch Design Awards. Depending on your chosen theme, we will involve them in the tour. The designer will then embark on a ‘design sprint’ with the tour group, in order to enrich your topic with new perspectives. As a result, the participants will feel more involved with the tour elements that follow.
Your Design Guide – a designer – who leads the tour will focus on your group’s question, involve the designers you visit, and ask for their vision.
Finally, the tour will conclude at one of the trendy bars or restaurants in Eindhoven. Your Design Guide will lead a ‘round up’ which will result in defining concrete actions that you can use in your organization. We will also take a group photo of your team.
The VIP Custom Tour programme will last at least half a day, which includes a 2-hour tour.
Design Tour information
- For whom: design and business professionals
- Group size: Maximum 15 people
- Price: € 4,700
- Availability: All days
- Language: Dutch, English or upon request
- Professional Design Guide
- Accompanied by experienced host
- 15-minute introduction and exploration of your question by experienced designer
- Exclusive, made-to-measure tour for your group, compiled by the DDW Programme team
- Coffee, tea and something sweet on arrival
- Lunch or drinks
- Team photo taken after the tour
- Coordination of content, suitable for social media
- Entrance tickets for DDW23 at €24,50 including VAT
Do you have questions? Contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org