Talk to experienced designers during Wild at Heart. Who are their sources of inspiration? What decisions made them successful? How do they monitor the work/life balance? And what tips and tricks do you get from their greatest successes and misses? You can ask them all during a series of 3 round-table discussions.
During Wild at Heart, a programme organised by the Association of Dutch Designer (BNO), Dutch Design Foundation (DDF) and Dutch Design Daily, starting designers enter into conversation with designers who have proven their worth for a long time. Find out who they are below!
- Carole Baijings, FNA Scholten & Baijings, studio for design
- Jan Rothuizen, projects, drawings, books
- Jochem Leegstra, ...,staat, arts of branding, culture, architecture
- Michiel Schuurman, graphic- and textile designer
- Richard Niessen, graphic design
- Rick Tegelaar, material and product designer
- Sabine Marcelis, material, installation and object design
- Tabo Goudswaard, social design, art and research
More names will follow soon...
Sunday September 20, 2020
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Adam & Co Amsterdam, 18th floor
Admission is 5 euros p.p. this is for the drinks. Drinks after the sessions are for your own account. Get more information and register.
Especially for Wild at Heart, we are guests at A'dam & Co during GLUE Amsterdam, a special location on the 18th floor of the A'dam tower behind Amsterdam Central with a spectacular view. GLUE is a new three-day design event spread over dozens of locations in Amsterdam). There are 8 to 10 tables with approximately 5 people per table. Naturally, we observe the then applicable Corona measures.