During Wild at Heart, engage with experienced designers. Who are their sources of inspiration? What decisions made them successful? How do they look at their clients? How do they maintain their work-life balance? And what tips and tricks can they draw from their greatest successes and failures? You will get the answers to these and other questions on 19 September during Wild at Heart @ GLUE Amsterdam.
Wild at Heart consists of a series of 5 round table discussions in which starting designers enter into conversation with designers who have already won their spurs. There are 10 tables with 4 to 6 people per table. Naturally, we observe the then-current corona measures.
During Wild at Heart you can talk to the following designers:
- Arwen en Matthijs Ronner (creative directors Studio de Ronners)
- Basten Leijh (product & concept Basten Leijh Design Studio)
- Borre Akkersdijk (chief creative officer BYBORRE)
- Dorota Gazy (design researcher STBY)
- Gert Franke (co-founder CleverºFranke)
- Max Kisman (illustrator Kismanstudio)
- Ruben de la Rive Box (co-founder Rive Roshan)
- Stang Gubbels (illustrator en graphic designer Stang)
- Thomas Widdershoven (director Thonik)
More names will be added later on.
Info & time table
We are guests at A'dam&Co, a special location on the 18th floor of the A'dam tower behind Amsterdam Central Station with a spectacular view.
Address: Overhoeksplein 3, 1031KS Amsterdam
Admission: 11,73 euro (including 2 consumption and service costs)
Sunday 19 September
Open from: 13.00 hrs
Sessions: 13.30 - 16.30 hrs
Closing and drinks: 16.30 - 18.00 hrs