In addition to these missions, DDW naturally welcomes group exhibitions: exhibitions from schools and educational institutions to which more than one of the missions or design perspectives applies. Below, you'll find a selection of cluster exhibitions from the DDW23 program.
- Strijp-S | Multiple (inter)national design academies - Class of 23 →
The group exhibition in which both Dutch as international academies present a selection of graduation projects coming from various disciplines. In addition, each academy will highlight a specific topic as part of the ‘Avenue of Fresh Perspectives’.
- Strijp-S | TU Delft - Industrial Design Engineering - DREAM. DISCOVER. DESIGN. →
TU Delft Industrial Design Engineering students & researchers welcome you to our first of its kind interactive exhibition.
- Station | THE SWEDISH SCHOOL OF TEXTILES - EXIT 2023 →
The Textile and fashion graduate students exhibition 2023, the graduation show of the Swedish School of Textiles, University of Borås, materializes innovative visions of textile and fashion futures.
- Strijp-S | German Design Council - German Design Graduates →
The exhibition introduces 25 young designers working towards the transformation to a more compatible, just and sustainable society for people and the environment.
- Centre | Design Academy Eindhoven - Graduation Show 2023 →
The Design Academy Eindhoven's Graduation Show is one of the world’s most influential exhibitions of work by new designers.
- Sectie-C | Cibap, GLR, HMC, Mediacollege, Nimeto & SintLucas - Groepsexpo creatieve mbo-vakscholen →
Six creative secondary vocational colleges. Linked by their mission to train the professionals of the future. For, by and with creators and makers – and beyond. After all, necessity is the mother of invention.
- Hallenweg | LUCA School of Arts - Interwoven: LUCA meets LUCA →
For the first time, students from Luca School of Arts Ghent (textile design) and Genk (productdesign) come together and have their work intertwine.
- Strijp-S | Lund University School of Industrial Design - Liminal Spaces →
A group of MA students from Lund University School of Industrial Design explored the chimerical in design, while another explored sensor technology with industry partner Sigma Connectivity. Both groups found surprising overlaps, and both projects informed each other.
- Centre | Koning Willem I College - Spin Off / Sustainability of Traditions →
Students from various programs at Koning Willem I College collaborate with external clients. In the design processes, sustainability and traditions are paramount, translated into interactive presentations and performances in the Heuvel.
- Strijp-S | Eindhoven University of Technology - TU/e Drivers of Change →
TU/e is home to changemakers and innovators. Our bright minds, passionate researchers and designers are changing the world. Be amazed.