Happening at 25 October
- Strijp-S area - Portiersloge | Stimuleringsfonds Creatieve Industrie | Stimuleringsfonds presents Talent | Breakfast Sessions →
10:00 - 11:00 - Free access, registration required
- West area, PLAN-B | Exploring the Paradox of Fashion →
14:00 - 15:30 - Free access
- Other area - Van Abbemuseum | Embassy of Inclusive Society | Bootcamp Inclusive Design →
14:00 - 16:00 - Free access, registration required
- Strijp-S area - The Cohesion | Zeynep Uğur | Intercommunal Collaborations →
16:00 - 18:00 - Free access, registration required
- Canal area - Fifth NRE | Dutch Design Foundation | interCHANGES | HEALTH & WELLBEING x EQUAL SOCIETY →
17:30 - 20:00 - Paid access, registration required
DDW by Night
- Other area - Steentjeskerk | Charis Stephanie | Women & Design - Market and talks →
Women & Design is for the underrepresented woman in design. In the Steentjeskerk the designers expose and sell their products and during the talks they talk about how design for women can contribute to society. Make sure to pay them a visit!
DDW routes: let us guide you!
The routes help you navigate DDW based on one of the programme narratives. You choose one of the routes, we will be your guide along the way!
It looks like a lot of rain tomorrow, but there are plenty of ways to move around and stay dry. Public transport is always an option, but we have the brand new Renault Design Rides waiting to zip zap you around town. Bikes and feet are always an option too, of course.