Happening at 26 October
- Centre area - Van Abbemuseum | Embassy of Inclusive Society conferentie →
10:30 - 17:00 - Free access, reservation required
- Strijp-S area - Microlab | NADR | Network Applied Design Research →
13:00 - 17:00 - Free access, registration required
- Strijp-S area - Plug-In-Paviljoen | Vogelbescherming Nederland | Award Natuurinclusief Bouwen & Ontwerpen 2023 →
13:45 - 17:00 - Free access with DDW ticket
- Other area - Van Abbemuseum | Embassy of Inclusive Society | Affordable Housing in a Strong Neighbourhood →
14:00 - 16:00 - Free access, registration required
- Canal area - Fifth NRE | Dutch Design Foundation | interCHANGES | DIGITAL FUTURE →
17:30 - 22:00 - Paid access, registration required
DDW at Night
- Station area - Spoor K | Transnatural | Radical City inc. →
The Radical City inc. exhibition gives shape to a new climate-proof and nature inclusive city. Artists, designers and architects challenge conservative notions of city life and explore different routes to a new, future-oriented urban landscape.
Get cozy with a delightful treat
Fancy a little warm-up? Savor a steaming cup of tea, coffee, or pamper yourself with a snug serving of hot chocolate. Or are you in the mood for a delicious lunch or a lavish dinner to digest those design doses, fresh ideas, and heaps of new inspiration? There is plenty to choose from in Eindhoven!
The lively Woensel-West is sure to surprise you this DDW! Curious about what else awaits you there? Make sure to explore the complete programme of the Woensel Area.
Admire all the winning and nominated designs at the exhibition in Microlab and make sure to cast your vote for your favorite before it is too late. Tomorrow is the very last day to vote for the Dutch Design Awards (DDA) Public Award!