Happening on 28 October
- West area - Evoluon | Next Nature - Het Grote Voedsel Dilemma →
Continuous programme - Free access with DDW wristband
- Strijp-S area - The Cohesion | Zeynep Uğur | Intercommunal Collaborations →
14:00 - 16:00 - Free access, registration required
- Strijp-S area - Klokgebouw | Laurens van den Acker - Van Scenic Vision naar Scenic E-Tech Electric →
14:30 - 15:00 - Free access with DDW wristband
- Other area - Salon Veneman | Dream Cakes Dinner →
18:00 - 22:00 - Paid access, registration required
- Centre area - Kazerne | Vaderland | Farm to table diners by Vaderland at Benz →
18:00 - 23:00 | Paid access, registration required
- Centre area - Art House | United Cowboys - SEASONING FALL →
20:30 - 23:00 - Free access with DDW wristband, registration required
- Strijp-S area - Microlab | Heiter X | Terra Firma →
Feeling peckish for a snack? Terra Firma and Mound Collection engage visitors in dialogues around sustainable choices in food and design, offering a multi-layered experience that intersects art and environmental mindfulness.
Free tour: Introduction on Dutch Design Week
Are you eager to explore DDW and all its wonders? We have a special tour just for you. Join us tomorrow for an exclusive guided tour of the introductory exhibition at the Klokgebouw and the adjacent Ketelhuisplein.
What if… decommissioning a wind farm becomes a gold mine of resources?
A decommissioned wind farm starting a new life in a different guise with the help of smart, creative designers? We are taking on the challenge!