Happening on 29 October
- Other area - Wasvenboerderij | Wasven - Wasven Natuurlijk →
13:00 - 17:00 - Free access
- Other area - Ir. Ottenbad Pool | Fynnandmathis - Summer Memories →
15:00 - 16:00 - Free access
- Strijp-S area - Ketelhuisplein | SUBBAR | The Bar →
Starting at 17:00 - Free access
- Centre area - Kazerne | Vaderland | Farm to table diners by Vaderland at Benz →
18:00 - 23:00 - Paid access, reservation required
- Centre area - Art House | United Cowboys - SEASONING FALL →
20:30 - 23:00 - Free access with DDW wristband, registration required
- West area - Plan-B | HongKai Li | SEE through COLOURS →
When did we tie colors to race and gender? Society labels us at birth, but choices help recognition. “SEE through COLOURS” is a collection that tries to use colours and silhouettes in garments to blur the boundaries between races and genders.
Design in the comfort of your own home
Picture this: iconic design by designers exhibiting at DDW…in your own home! DDW and Catawiki join forces to celebrate design with an online auction. Make sure to act swiftly: the auction's final day is tomorrow, 29 October.
The winner is…
This week the winner of arguably the most important award was announced: The Public Award of Dutch Design Awards. On Thursday Bosk by Arcadia, Gemeente Leeuwarden and Bruno Doedens was announced as the public’s favourite.