The works by 28 freshly graduated Polish designers for creating a better society through design. The alumni from the design departments of eight public art schools show at Young Polish Designers: Studies in Reality their solutions to improve our world in a smart, aesthetic, and responsible way.
The topics of the exhibition: creating empathy for human diversity, reinforcing intergenerational relationships, research projects for the medical sector and rehabilitation, dealing with waste through creating and applying new materials or reinterpreting traditional crafts. Touching on social design, health and material science,
The participating public art schools:
• Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice
• Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
• University of the Arts Poznan
• Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow
• Strzemiński Academy of Art Lodz
• Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw
• Academy of Art in Szczecin
• Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk
humidity and temperature, resulting in clean air.