Find out how Philips Experience Design is enabling healing beyond the hospital, in our Dutch Design Week 2021 exhibition in the Philips Museum and in the (online) Design Talks.
Especially for the DDW there is an exhibition in the Philips Museum with prize-winning designs. Discover how Philips Experience Design designers try to improve global healthcare.
Registration in advance at the Philips Museum is not necessary, everyone with a DDW wristband can enter for free.
Every day during Dutch Design Week, we’ll be hosting LIVE Design Talks, where you can hear and learn from our top-talent designers about all the 'behind the scenes' tools, processes and insights they’ve picked up along the way.
- Monday 18 October - 10:00 (CEST) - Philips Healthdot by Jeroen Keijser
- Monday 18 October - 16:00 (CEST) - Radiology Operations Command Center by Luciano Arnold, Natacha Pontes, Gabriela Istan
- Tuesday 19 October - 10:00 (CEST) - CoreCare by Jos-Marien Jansen, Eva Deckers
- Tuesday 19 October - 16:00 (CEST) - CPRD Training Kit for Low-Middle Income Settings by Patray Lui, Simona Rocchi
- Wednesday 20 October - 10:00 (CEST) - Critical Care Experience Suite by Sachin Behere
- Wednesday 20 October - 14:00 (CEST) - The history of Philips Design by Sergio Derks
- Wednesday 20 October - 16:00 (CEST) - Philips One by Sonicare by Shaun Choi
- Thursday 21 October - 10:00 (CEST) - Autonomous Healthcare Vision and Health Mobility by SeYoung Kim
- Thursday 21 October - 16:00 (CEST) - Taking Care of Yourself by Sander Bogers, Nicole de Klein, Eva Deckers