As digital technologies continue to advance, design experimentation continues on a big scale. Find out how innovative new design and manufacturing techniques are driving a trend for experience-based artworks, from lighting displays to festival installations.
New generations of designing digital experiences.
Together with Merel van Helsdingen (founder & managing director of Nxt Museum) we travel through the world of the new generations of designing digital experiences.
• Merel van Helsdingen | Founder and managing director of Nxt Museum and on the Dutch Design Award Expert Panel of the category Data & Interaction
• Luis Ferreira | Creative technologist at Schuur Creations and DDW paticipant
• Angelique Spanings | Director and curator at MU - hybrid art house and chairman of Design Research category at Dutch Design Awards
Marsha Simon | Community manager DDF
09:30 | Doors open at Fifth, The Stage (NRE Terrein, Gasfabriek 5, Eindhoven)
10:00 | Start DDW Talks
13:00 | Start light lunch at Fifth
14:00 | End programme
Good to know:
- The DDW Talks include coffee and tea during the break and a light lunch
- The programme will be spoken in English
- Upon entry you need to show your 'Coronavirus Entry Pass'/'Coronatoegangsbewijs' + ID
About Nxt Museum
Nxt Museum is the first museum in the Netherlands dedicated to new media art, based in Amsterdam. Here you can discover large scale, multi-sensory exhibitions which challenge assumptions and open minds. Nxt Museum seeks, shows and questions what is Nxt.
About DDW Talks & Routes
Sun 17 Oct | DDW Talks: Future Cities
Mon 18 Oct | DDW Talks: Sustainable Products
Tue 19 Oct | DDW Talks: Connected Living
Wed 20 Oct | DDW Talks: Designing Society
Thu 21 Oct | DDW Talks: Contemporary Icons
Fri 22 Oct | DDW Talks: Adapted Realities
Sat 23 Oct | DDW Talks: Eco Pioneers
Sun 24 Oct | DDW Talks: Interactive Experiences
To all Talks a route through Eindhoven is connected too! Check it out: