Picture This: Saturday 21 October marks the beginning of Dutch Design Week (DDW) 2023. Discover a few of our top picks for the very first day of DDW, so you can strut your stuff fully prepared.
Events happening on 21 October
- Centre area - TU/e | Archiprix 2023 EVENT →
10:15 - 14:30 | Free access
- Strijp-S area - MU container | Myrthe Krepel & SMELT | Het Kamertje →
12:00 - 17:00 | Free access
- Strijp-S area - DONNA | Embassy of Mobility | Masterplan Mobiliteit 2050 – Groen voor Blik →
14:00 - 15:30 | Free access, registration required
- Sectie-C area - Hall 8-B | Baltan Laboratories & Onomatopee | The Body is a Movement →
14:00 - 14:45 & 15:00 - 15:45 | Free access with DDW wristband, registration required
- Canal area - Kiki and Joost | Perpetuum Beers & Popcorn →
16:00 - 18:00 | Free access
Get your DDW tickets
Be ahead of the game: get your tickets before your DDW visit. Once that’s sorted, you simply exchange your e-ticket for a DDW wristband and you are more than welcome to all DDW locations.