How do I submit an application for my project for DDW?
You can submit an application for your project via My DDW. Please note: this is only possible between 1 April and 1 July 2022. Then the application procedure closes.
What do I get for my participation in DDW?
DDW takes care of the overarching organisation, promotion and communication of the entire event and also provides general signage and routing.
As an official DDW participant you also receive the following:
- Listing on the free DDW map with a circulation of 100,000 copies (if you participate in a 9-day expo).
- Own programme page within the online DDW programme. Here visitors can find information about your organisation, project, location, opening hours, logo, special events, themes, photos and videos.
- Numbered location sign (for the location manager) to make your location visible to visitors during DDW (Note: with multiple participants at 1 location, 1 location number is used + only if the participation is a 9-day expo).
- DDW tickets: Depending on the participant category and the associated costs, you will receive a number of DDW tickets for your own use. View here how many tickets are available per category.
- Support in finding the right location.
Read more about what DDW has to offer.
What are the costs to participate in DDW?
The costs can be found on the Participation costs page.
When will my project be approved?
You will be notified within 4 weeks of your application whether you have been accepted or rejected. However, the closer the closing date of 1 July approaches, the busier it will be. So do you want a faster answer? Then apply as early as possible!
Note: don't forget to click on 'Submit project' to actually submit your application! We will only process the application if the form is fully completed and submitted.
How do I find a location for my project?
View all options on the locations page.
What is the theme of DDW22?
More information on the theme can be found here.
What important dates and deadlines should I take into account?
- 1 April: start of Call for Entries
- 30 June: end of Call for Entries
- 15 August: deadline for submitting location, project title and organisation name for floor plan
- 1 September: deadline for uploading web content for online programme DDW on ddw.nl