Food & Drinks
You will not only find special projects on and around the square here. There is also a food area with various food trucks and The Bar. The Bar is open all day and starting at 5 pm there are drinks and snacks with DJs so you can end the day on a good note.
The Ketelhuisplein is attractive and dynamic and is based on 'do touch'. Most projects have an interactive character. Touching, interacting and experiencing are central here.
Ketelhuisplein is freely accessible without a DDW ticket.
Exhibiting at Ketelhuisplein
Do you want to exhibit at Ketelhuisplein? Please state your preference in the registration form in the 'Location' section in the comments field. However, this is no guarantee that the spot will be awarded to you. Is your project suitable? The programme team will then contact you. Is your project not suitable for this location? Then you will also receive a message so that you can approach another location.
You do not need to apply for a separate permit for the Ketelhuisplein. This permit runs through DDW. We do need all project information in time for this. For more information, please contact Marloes Philipse. Or call the DDW office: +31 (0)40 296 11 50.
In addition to any participation costs, you also pay lot costs. The lot prices are divided into 3 categories: small (participants up to 20 employees), medium (participants with 21-40 employees) and large (participants with more than 40 employees). Each category has its own characteristics. All lot prices include an electricity group (3500W, 230V, 16A), permits, waste processing and security. All amounts are excluding 21% VAT. Do you need additional facilities? Then take additional costs into account.
|Area (m2)||10 - 50||51 - 100||101 - 250|
|Price per m2||€ 140||€ 125||€ 110|
|Power||1x 3500W||1x 3500W||1x 3500W|
|Night security on the square included during the event||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Other m2 are customized (see scale below)
250 – 500 m2, €100 per m2
From 500 m2, €80 per m2
Do you want to participate as a catering participant with a food truck? Then the following price applies:
Incl. 1x 3,500W connection, permit and night security on the square during the event.
In addition to the standard facilities, it is also possible to purchase extra facilities. Think of extra electricity, internet, water connection and waste containers.
- Group 1: 3,500W, 230V, 16A €405 excl. VAT.
- Group 2: 11,000W, 400V, 16A €810 excl. VAT.
- Group 3: 2,200W, 400V 32A €1,215 excl. VAT. (power connection)
- Group 4: 44.000W, 400V, 63A €1,620 excl. VAT. (power connection)
A fixed internet connection or WiFi network is available.
- Fixed connection €315
- Fixed connection with switch up to 6 x fixed connection €360
- Own WiFi with stand range up to 50 m2 or up to max. 15 clients €475
- Own WiFi with range stand up to 1,000 m2 or up to 150 m2 clients €1,240
The costs for a water connection are €485.
If you want a supply and disposal, the costs are €970.
The waste processing is included in the lot costs. Do you want your own container? Then the costs for this are €130 per container.
The organisation of DDW provides a toilet facility on Ketelhuisplein.
If you need different facilities, this can be done on a quotation basis. Please contact Marloes Philipse.
By participating on Ketelhuisplein, the participant accepts the following conditions:
- Has your project been approved for exhibition on Ketelhuisplein? You will then be sent a form in which you can fill in all the necessary information for the permit application (including project description, technical drawings, dimensions and materials). All information about the project for the permit application must be known to the DDW organisation no later than Thursday 1 July.
- Mandatory opening hours: daily from 11.00 - 18.00.
- Maximum opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 10.00 - 21.00, Friday and Saturday 10.00 - 23.00.
- Construction from Thursday 20 October form 09.00 - 18.00 and Friday 21 October from 09.00 - 16.00 hrs.
- Dismantling on Sunday 30 October from 18.30 - 20.00 hrs and Monday 31 October 08.00 - 18.00 hrs.
The organisation will provide night security from Thursday 20 October to Tuesday 1 November between 18.00 and 10.00. The organisation of DDW22 is not liable for any damage as a result of theft or destruction.