What else is the programme and community team looking for? Here, you'll find a list of the criteria. This way, you can immediately see whether your project suits DDW.
- fits our vision of design. We're looking to the future. Because we believe: designers shape our future, based on and working together with different design disciplines. Your design power is expressed in a creative, artistic, speculative or innovative way. You work from an individual or social perspective on a conceptual or concrete design.
- was conceived, originated, developed or made in the past year and hasn't been presented in the same way at a previous DDW;
- is of a professional design quality;
- is original and distinctive in idea and execution. The design is innovative, or at least adds something to existing ideas;
- is relevant to the current zeitgeist;
- is ready for presentation.
Besides encouraging registrations that provide a broad and realistic picture of our society and reflect on the subject of diversity and inclusivity, we also welcome projects that arise from collaborations between designers, the business community, science, industry and knowledge institutions.
Do you have questions about the application process or the selection criteria? Or do you need assistance? We are happy to help! Send an email to email@example.com, call 040 296 11 50 or visit Torenallee 22-08 in Eindhoven.