Use of websites Dutch Design Awards and Dutch Design Week
By visiting these websites and / or using the information offered on or via these websites, you declare to be in agreement with the applicability of this disclaimer.
Dutch Design Foundation, the organization behind Dutch Design Awards and Dutch Design Week, makes an effort to ensure that the information provided on these websites, is correct. In spite of this effort, the possibility remains that the provided information is incorrect, incomplete or outdated.
Should you encounter such information, it would be greatly appreciated if you would report this to us. In order to do so, you can mail us at: email@example.com or call us : +31 (0)40 296 11 50.
Functioning and security website
Dutch Design Foundation can not, despite an effort to do so, guarantee that this website will function flawlessly or uninterrupted or will be free from viruses.
Links to other websites
Both the character and content of the event Dutch Design Week entails that on this website there are frequently links to websites of third parties.
Whenever you link to these external sites, you leave this website and are bound by the usage rules that apply to the sites you then visit. In addition, the links to external sites are not assessed by us for correctness, reasonableness, topicality, completeness or safety. For this reason, we are not responsible for the content, use or availability of third party websites. Using the links is at your own risk.
Use of information
All data on this website are either under the copyright of Dutch Design Foundation / Dutch Design Awards / Dutch Design Week or under the copyright of third parties who have placed this information on our website at our invitation. If you want to use (parts of) texts you can request permission by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this website and / or using the information provided on or via this website, you declare that you accept the applicability of this disclaimer.
Dutch law applies to both this website and the disclaimer. All disputes arising from or in connection with this disclaimer will only be submitted to the competent court within the judicial district of Dutch Design Foundation.
The website of Dutch Design Week (DDW) is owned by Dutch Design Foundation (DDF).
DDF is therefore also responsible for the (personal) data obtained through this website.
Purpose of collecting data
The collection of (personal) data through the DDA website has two specific reasons:
1) We collect and analyse data relating to people who have visited the DDW website or contacted us through this website. The purpose of this is that we can keep you updated throughout the year with information relating to DDA that you may find interesting. For example, we can inform you by e-mail that registration for the next edition of DDW is possible.
2) Some of our partners / sponsors want to know which people visiting the DDA website may be interested in the services and/or products they offer through their own channels / websites / stores.
We use different types of cookies to analyse data for the aforementioned purposes.
We use these to make your visit to our website the best possible experience. These cookies cannot be traced back to an individual. What exactly do these cookies do?
- Save preferences, such as language, location, the desired number of search results, etc.
- Save settings for optimal video playback, such as the desired buffer size and your screen's resolution
- Read your browser settings to optimally display our website on your screen.
- Load the website evenly, so that the site remains accessible.
We use these cookies to measure use of the website. We cannot derive any personal information from these cookies, but we can identify anonymous user patterns. What exactly do these cookies do?
- Keep track of the number of visitors to our web pages.
- Track the length of time spent each visitor spends on our web pages.
- Determine the order in which a visitor views the different pages of our website.
- Assess which parts of our site need updating.
Social media cookies
With these cookies we can use social plug-ins, to allow you to share (information about) DDA directly with friends via Facebook or Twitter. The Facebook and Twitter privacy policies apply to this plug-in. These are available on their respective websites.
These cookies are used for the purpose mentioned above under 2.